About Big Sky
Big Sky Tents are are innovative and robust shelters which push the boundaries of ultra-light while being remarkably spacious and ergonomic.
Our best selling Big Sky tent is the Revolution 2P
The Big Sky Tents we stock share some common features:
Double wall construction to prevent condensation inside the shelter and on your sleeping bag
- Large non-claustrophobic interior with 99cm (39in) high ceiling.
- Lot’s of no-see-um mesh for bug protection and ventilation.
- Large asymmetrical side door(s) for easy entry and exit.
- Big Sky’s tents have the best ergonomic design of any in the industry.
- Two door tents feature 2 large, easy access vestibules – more than enough room for gear.
- Ultra light weight aluminium poles.
- All tents are seam sealed where necessary at the factory before being shipped.
- Additional stake/peg loops on each end of fly for a more storm worthy structure.
- Highest quality components, e.g. zippers, window material, grommets, webbing, etc.
- Colour coded cord, e.g. zipper pulls – reflective yellow, guy outs – black, guy line – reflective gold.
- Reflective guy out loops on mesh body so it can be guyed out if rain fly is not used.